Eligibility for career in CA-
PE-1: The tryst starts in 10+2 exam when aspirant could register himself for the exam. Time span is of 19 months.
PE-2: This is when one clears either clears the PE-1/Foundation course or has an eligibility certificate.
Final: As the name suggests, one is supposed to have cleared the PE-2 / Intermediate exam. Besides, he is supposed to have completed the practical training of two and half years.
There is lots of scope for CAs in the public sector or private sector.
Following are few options open for a chartered accountant.
• General Practice: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India predicts that audit and standard taxation services would soon be replaced by growing opportunities on relationship based services. The Chartered Accountants are required to assess the risks of the companies designing control system to counter those risks.
• Change management: This includes making changes at the ownership, structural and operational levels.
• Stakeholder value creation
• Strategic management
• Finance: The expertise of Chartered Accountants are in high demand in financial administration, Capital markets and international financial regulation
• Financial Reporting
• Tax compliance
• Tax Advice and Planning
• Corporate Finance
• Insolvency and corporate Recovery
• Management consultancy.
There is no shortage of professional courses in India that are making a great impression on the job market.Education in India has a great support for these courses in commerce courses reflect the capability of India as a education-paying-off nation.